Monday, September 8, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!


Paul
Originally uploaded by paynehollow
(CNN) – Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice gave CNN praise for prospective Republican vice president Sarah Palin’s qualifications this weekend.

“She’s governor of a state here in the United States.” Rice told CNN’s Zain Verjee.

=======
There you have it, folks! Some straight talk from the Republicans!

And Rice is absolutely right! No spin, there. Palin IS the governor of a state here in these United States. Undisputedly so, as far as I know.

Stay tuned for more clear, true and absolutely factual statements from the Republicans…

(…I’m hoping to make this an ongoing series. Or at least have one more clear, true and absolutely factual statement from the Republicans before the November election. Don’t let me down, Republicans…)

8 comments:

Ben said...

"She’s governor of a state here in the United States."

Sometimes I think they're saying that with a question mark. Almost not sure that Alaska is part of the US.

Geoffrey Kruse-Safford said...

Not exactly a ringing endorsement, though, no matter how hard you try.

John said...

I think that we need to take a field trip to verify that Alaska is a state.

revcrystalk said...

thanks dan! i'm glad to have at least one solid thing to consider as i prepare to vote! ;)

Alan said...

Note: She's also a mammal. That may not seem like much, but when compared to our current VP, it's actually a point in her favor. ;)

Dan Trabue said...

And, speaking of our vice president, I have it from reliable sources that Palin IS a good shot, which is another point in her favor, I suppose.

Or at least Cheney's hunting buddies say so...

Alan said...

You're assuming Cheney isn't a good shot just because he shot someone in the face?

To him that's just one way of saying, "I totally heart you, be my BFF!"

smilimano said...

If you want, please read my 'opus' about 09.11. (Title: Sharon)
thank you :)