Friday, November 17, 2006

One of a Kind


Wild Jordan
Originally uploaded by paynehollow.

Here's a fun little website, How Many of Me? that asks the digital question: How many people in the US share my name.

http://ww2.howmanyofme.com/search/

You can enter your first and last names and find out how many of you there are in the US. For instance, there are five Dan Trabues, three Donna Trabues, three Sarah Trabues and, according to this site, ZERO Jordan Trabues (my son's name). They've obviously missed at least one.

Still, it appears that he's one of a kind.

But then, I sorta knew that already about both my kids...

How many of YOU are there?

[I found this at Hipchickmamma's fine, fine website - thanks!]

3 comments:

GreenmanTim said...

Er, 240. But my wife is one of a kind.

hipchickmamma said...

isn't it fun? thanks for the shout-out dan!

Anonymous said...

I b'lieve the school librarians' listserv found this site... and found a fair number of names that were underrepresented. (It's not worth finding out how many of my kind of Jones there are :P)) It's not a complete list.

It's still fun!