Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Conducting a Psychotropic Measurement Process


Ultimate Frisbee
Originally uploaded by paynehollow
I'm undergoing an assessment process, in an Aristotelian effort to determine the categorical logic - the syllogism, if you will - of a non-standardized measurement device upon which I've floundered in my travels and travails in the ehtereal blogosphere. It is with an integral acumen of the deficiencies of my erudition that I expurge this shibboleth upon my keyboard today.

This has been an assessment device - if it had been a substantive exigency, you would have been handed an onomasticon or its pedantic equivelent. This has only been an assessment device.

3 comments:

John said...

This ought to bump your reading level score up to Elementary.

BB-Idaho said...

I spilled coffee on my keyboard once, but "I expurge this shibboleth upon my keyboard today."
sounds like a real disaster. Expurged shibboleth can make your
SHIFT KEY STICK!

Michael Westmoreland-White said...

Er, that's "etheral," not "ehteral," I think.